Here at MaxAB, we are re-engineering the food and grocery market, using data-driven technologies and state of the art supply chains. By consolidating the supply chain process, we are able to offer not only better prices, but improved the way retailers manage their business.
After a successful seed funding of $6.2 million dollars, this made one of the largest seed rounds ever raised by a MENA start-up in 2019. Since then, the team at MaxAB have achieved monthly double-digit growth, and over 22,000+ retailers all while developing world tech solutions to help technology deprived areas.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
Job responsibilities of a junior engineer include:
- Work closely with Product and testers on issues related business requirements.
- Work closely with the development team when necessary to create scalable, high quality software. .
- Work closely with peers in the business to fully understand the business process and requirements.
- Be part of the development overall architecture of the back-end application including microservices architecture, devOps, docker and search engines.
- Ensure that tasks are accurately estimated and delivered according to delivery schedule.
- Show flexibility to respond to the changing needs of the business.
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-3 years work experience in software development, including experience in one of the following languages Java, Nodejs or golang.
- Linux commands knowledge is a must.
- Teamwork skills are a must.
- The ability to write a clean and well designed code.
- OOP knowledge is a must.
- Good knowledge in SQL databases.
- Mongodb knowledge is a plus.
- Familiarity with Front-End MVC frameworks like (Angular or React).
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently