Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
- This role will be responsible for the execution of marketing initiatives that drive customer engagement and retention. The CVM Specialist will work closely with team members to develop, manage, and execute various campaigns in a fast-paced and data-driven environment.
- Create and manage CVM campaigns
- Perform customer behavior analysis and create, execute, and monitor marketing campaigns for retention, churn, and cross sell
- Regularly track and manage churn process, understand trends and dynamics
- Provide campaign reporting, analysis, and insights
- Monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis and continuously optimize tactics to improve effectiveness in achieving targets
- Compile, maintain and deliver weekly, monthly CVM and CRM reports and presentations
- Perform in-depth campaign analysis to understand the effectiveness of campaigns as well as make strategic recommendations
- Assist to develop CRM and CVM strategy and leverage key insights and advanced analytics
- Create various ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Engineering or Computer Science)
- 0 to 1 year of experience in CVM or Data is preferred
- Willingness to learn
- Knowledge about SQL and Python is a must
- Good Communication skills