Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Manage supplier experience with MaxAB on Weekly & Daily horizon Roles & Responsibilities.
- Receive the Weekly plan from S&OP Leader, Ensure Capacity plans are met.
- Manage & Create the daily warehouse receiving plan, to ensure Commercial planning abide by it.
- Measure the daily & weekly performance of suppliers (adherence to plan).
- Calculate the daily receiving capacity based on warehouse capacity & align it with the Commercial Planning team.
- Communicate the available receiving slots & capacity to Commercial Planning, based on Actual Ops constraints.
- Revise CP & purchasing Orders capacity.
- Manage Supplier Scheduling at Peaks: at unplanned peaks, Lead the critical actions & priorities between hubs & CP to smooth operations.
- Lead daily receiving cycle with the Inbound planners:
- Measure warehouse adherence to receiving SOPs.
- Measure & analysis suppliers scheduling with Purchasing team.
- Measure & analysis suppliers' waiting time & offloading performance.
- Measure & analysis total supplier receiving time, including accountants, Report daily PO/Pr, vs. plan adherence & unplanned events.
- Required Skills/Abilities:
- Ability to work in our warehouses
- Good with numbers and analysis
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Education and Experience:
- At least 1 year of experience in operations/supply chain.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.