Founded in 2018, MaxAB is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region. Using proprietary technology, MaxAB offers a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech-product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers. MaxAB offers traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from MaxAB’s end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real time.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
- Make sure customer challenges and complaints surveys are carried out continuously in order to produce timely, up to date information about customer experience across all areas of the business
- Develop, and lead the Experience (CX) team at MaxAB to deliver forward-looking customer and vendor experience trends and meet the strategic objectives.
- Make sure that learning from complaints is shared within the organization as well as with contractors, partners and if appropriate, publicized.
- Identify gaps and create solutions to make initiatives applicable if needed.
- Oversee and undertake other activities as required in order to gauge customer feedback and make sure that this is used effectively. This will include postal surveys, one-to-one interviews and focus groups, and on-line methods of engagement, including the use of social media.
- Monitor the activities of the customer service team to ensure compliance with acceptable standards of customer service.
- Conduct studies and research to discover new techniques necessary for improving customer and Vendor experience.
- Implement and Evaluate Pilot project initiatives ROI and implications of rolling out.
- Plan, implement and lead the Customer and vendor experience Projects.
- Customer Experience projects.
- Plan and implement the CX Projects.
- Design & Improve the customer experience.
- Increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and advocacy.
- Customer Experience Mapping.
- Provide the leadership in integrating customer perspective and navigation across lines of business or business functions through touch points throughout the customer journey of market development and prediction of future requirements and opportunities.
What we look for:
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience.
- Leadership skills.
- Negotiation skills.